Saturday, July 26, 2008

Apologies, and more...

Sorry about that. I had to leave, so I created the page within about five minutes.

Now for the real intro.

My name is Joel, and I review films for a small section of the local paper.

I love film, I love reviewing films, and this is my website.

I will start with the films of 2008. I will review one every week starting August 1st, with the release of The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor. I am not a "real" film critic. I don't get the screenings that they do. I see the movie within 72 hours of its release, and review within 24 hours of seeing it.

What I will also be doing in the weekdays I am not reviewing films is going back to the reviews for films I saw this year (Cloverfield, 10,000 B.C., etc.). That will most likely start on Monday, August 11, as I will be starting college on August 25 (give or take a day).

Enjoy, dissect, criticize, and most importantly of all, SEE MOVIES!

No comments: