Friday, October 17, 2008

A few other notes

I will be offering brand new reviews for the summer blockbusters (those that I enjoyed and will buy) as they come out on DVD. Not DVD reviews, mind you, new reviews. I've been bettered as a writer since this summer, so I wanna show off my props. As I said, better writer.

So, join me as I review "Iron Man" and "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" tomorrow.

Upcoming Reviews

Nov. 20: "WALL-E" and "Tropic Thunder" (since I buy movies on Thursdays, due to hectic Tuesdays, this makes sense)
Dec. 4: "Wanted"
Dec. 11: "The Dark Knight" (I'll watch this on the plane ride home, I suppose.)

Also, on January 1, 2009, expect my year-end review article, which will be in three parts (best, worst, and miscellaneous). I will have seen over sixty films, so it's a lot to take in. Not all of those will I review, but most of them. I'll have sixty movies to sort through, so December 31 will be a busy day for me.

And finally, each day of February will be devoted to Oscar buzz, leading up to February 24 (use the powers of deduction to figure out what happens that day). On Oscar night, I will be blogging live with each win and what I think about it.

No comments: